Please continue reading to discover our full match preview for the best betting tips online, h2h match facts and correct score predictions for Freiburg vs Borussia … ⚽ SC FREIBURG vs BORUSSIA MGLADBACH Prediction & H2H Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview The match preview to the football match SC FREIBURG vs BORUSSIA MGLADBACH in the Bundesliga of Germany compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts , head to head (h2h) , goal statistics , table standings , match strengths and at least a computer … A goal from former Bayern Munich striker and Germany international Nils Petersen secured the win for Freiburg over Borussia Monchengladbach, who had France international Alassane Plea sent off in the second half. Gladbach have been impressive under coach Marco Rose and will be the favorites for this game. Football Predictions … Predictions for SF Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach (Bundesliga) on 5/12/2020 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. Compare our Probability with potential return at a glance, Pick your default Bookmaker or use the Highest Odds, Switch the Odds Format to Decimal, Fractional or American, In addition, you will get a weekly Newsletter with a Game Preview prepared by AskBettor Team. Prediction: Freiburg vs Borussia Mönchengladbach. Let’s follow BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs FREIBURG Prediction.. Borussia Moenchengladbach won 11 direct matches.Freiburg won 11 matches.9 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.84 goals per Match. The two clubs last faced each other in June this year, with Freiburg beating 10-man Borussia Monchengladbach 1-0. The latter scored a brace in the game. Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach prediction comes ahead of the very important Bundesliga game in 2019/20 season. Injured: Ramy Bensebaini, Nico Elvedi, Jonas Hofmann, Freiburg Predicted XI (3-4-3): Florian Muller, Philipp Lienhart, Keven Schlotterbeck, Manuel Gulde, Jonathan Schmid, Baptiste Santamaria, Nicolas Hofler, Christian Gunter, Lucas Holer, Ermedin Demirovic, Vincenzo Grifo, Borussia Monchengladbach Predicted XI (4-3-3): Yann Sommer, Stefan Lainer, Matthias Ginter, Tony Jantschke, Oscar Wendt, Denis Zakaria, Florian Neuhaus, Breel Embolo, Patrick Herrmann, Alassane Plea, Marcus Thuram, @alassane_plea #UCL https://t.co/ctWhRT2zsB. Borussia Monchengladbach have suffered from inconsistency this season, but have a talented squad capable of beating Freiburg. Please sign up to continue with your payment. In 20 (95.24%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Freiburg come into this encounter following a 1-1 draw against Augsburg last Saturday in the Bundesliga. Freiburg finished eighth last season, and are currently 14th in the league table. Check below for our tipsters best SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach prediction. Freiburg in actual season average scored 1.68 goals per match. Borussia Dortmund vs. Freiburg Preview and Predictions. Prediction: Freiburg 1-3 Borussia Monchengladbach, Also Read: Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21, Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21. You may also visit our dedicated betting previews section for the most up to date previews. Vincenzo Grifo, Baptiste Santamaria and Philipp Lienhart are talented players, and will have to play crucial roles if Freiburg are to get a positive result against Borussia Monchengladbach. In 23 previous encounters between the two sides, Freiburg hold a slight advantage. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 26% and over 2.5 score probability is 74%. Freiburg will take on Borussia Monchengladbach in Friday's Bundesliga soccer match (2:30 p.m. Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund prediction for a Bundesliga fixture on Saturday, February 6th.Freiburg hosts Dortmund at the Schwarzwald-Stadion. 5 fixtures between Freiburg and Borussia M'gladbach has ended in a draw. By Ben Knapton, Senior Reporter | 9mo. A brace from French striker Alassane Plea proved to be a mere consolation for Borussia Monchengladbach. Both are competing fiercely for a place in the top 6 this season, so the team that wins 3 points in this match will achieve 2 goals, continue to chase the top 6 and knock out the direct opponent. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Mgladbach. Injured: Mark Flekken, Lukas Kubler, Janik Haberer. SC Freiburg vs Werder Bremen Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 23.05.2020 Bundesliga Preview Borussia Monchengladbach managed to overtake RB Leipzig in the league standings over the last round, and they may now feel that they could have an outside chance of the league title. A tough one to take #DieFohlen #UCL #BMGInter 2-3 pic.twitter.com/t9Izvd914k. Prediction: Freiburg 1-3 Borussia Monchengladbach Also Read: Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21 Published 03 Dec 2020, 14:04 IST Predicted lineups, injuries & suspensions, stats and odds. Freiburg won 5 direct matches.Borussia Dortmund won 21 matches.9 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.03 goals per Match. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach: Check here for info on how you can watch the Bundesliga game on TV and online live streams. This website uses cookies. Marco Rose's Borussia Monchengladbach, on the other hand, were highly impressive last season. To resend confirmation email, please click. Continue reading to see our Borussia Monchengladbach vs. Freiburg prediction and best bet pick. In 21 (87.50%) matches played at home was total goals (team … Borussia Monchengladbach were 4-2 winners in the reverse fixture at Borussia Park in December 2019. The match preview to the football match SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach in the Germany Bundesliga I compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. Freiburg vs Borussia M’Gladbach Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 05.06.2020 June 1, 2020 June 3, 2020 Sofia 0 Comments Gladbach finally returned to their winning days last week. According to updated Bundesliga odds, Borussia Monchengladbach are -135 favorites against Freiburg. Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . Borussia M'gladbach vs Freiburg predictions - 03-Apr-2021, H2H, betting tips, preview, latest results. Christian Streich’s men were held to a 1-1 draw the last match-day, by Augsburg. For Freiburg, Jonathan Schmid and Lucas Holer’s strikes were not enough. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Mgladbach Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. MENU MENU. Borussia Monchengladbach vs SC Freiburg Prediction After a great start to the 2020-21 campaign, the hosts have struggled for form across all competitions. Odds and betting preview for SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach in German Bundesliga Matchday 30 on Friday, June 5, 2020. A brace from Belgium international Romelu Lukaku and a goal from Italy international Matteo Darmian ensured victory for Antonio Conte's side. Meanwhile, Borussia Monchengladbach will be without Swiss defender Nico Elvedi, Algeria international Ramy Bensebaini and German midfielder Jonas Hofmann, who are unavailable due to injuries. Bundesliga: Freiburg vs. Borussia Monchengladbach Betting Preview, Odds and Prediction June 2, 2020 By Nikola Velickovic Leave a Comment Borussia Monchengladbach travels to Freiburg to meet the hosts and try to win all three points. Freiburg are unfancied at 16/5 while Borussia Mönchengladbach are odds-on at 5/6 to get the win; a draw is 11/4. This preview will give you the best betting tips and correct score predictions for this Friday game, which will be played at Schwarzwald-Stadion, Freiburg. Freiburg form guide in the Bundesliga: D-L-L-L-D, Borussia Monchengladbach form guide in the Bundesliga: W-W-L-D-W. Freiburg manager Christian Streich will be unable to call upon the services of centre-back Lukas Kubler, midfielder Janik Haberer and Dutch goalkeeper Mark Flekken, who are all out injured. Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach's head to head record shows that of the 20 meetings they've had, Freiburg has won 9 times and Borussia M'gladbach has won 6 times. Preview: Leverkusen vs. Freiburg - prediction, team news, lineups Saturday's Bundesliga predictions including Schalke 04 vs. Borussia Dortmund Preview: Freiburg vs. Union Berlin - prediction… 2020-06-05 Prediction, H2H, Tip and Match Preview. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 05.06.2020 The action for round 30 of the Bundesliga gets underway on Friday night as Borussia Monchengladbach travel to SC Freiburg looking for a second win on the bounce. Recent Form: Borussia Mgladbach score 4 goals in the last 5 games, and SC Freiburg … ... Scoreline prediction: Freiburg 1-3 Borussia Monchengladbach Borussia Moenchengladbach in actual season average scored 2.13 goals per match. Round 27 of the Bundesliga, M’gladbach will have a welcome to rival Freiburg at their home field. Preview: Freiburg vs. Borussia Monchengladbach - predictions, team news, lineups. Thuram opened the scoring in the third minute with Patrick Herrmann and Breel Donald Embolo adding to the goals. In the meantime, the Colts recorded a 4-1 win at home the past game week, against Schalke. They have managed to hold on to star assets, including manager Rose and players like Marcus Thuram, Nico Elvedi, Denis Zakaria and Florian Neuhaus. ET). Odds and betting preview for SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach in German Bundesliga Matchday 30 on Friday, June 5, 2020. Freiburg are set to play host to Borussia Monchengladbach at the Schwarzwald-Stadion on Saturday in their next Bundesliga game. Predictions for FC Augsburg 07 vs Borussia Monchengladbach (Bundesliga) on 12/03/2021 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. To complete registration please confirm your email address. After a gentle victory in the 26th round, welcoming a Freiburg and celebrating victory will be a difficult task for Borussia. A goal from Italy international Vincenzo Grifo for Freiburg in the second half was cancelled out by a strike from Swiss winger Ruben Vargas for Augsburg. Preview and Prediction, Head to Head (H2H), Team Comparison and Statistics. Borussia Monchengladbach, on the other hand, lost 3-2 to Serie A club Inter Milan on Tuesday in their UEFA Champions League group stage game. Teams Freiburg Borussia Dortmund played so far 35 matches. 8:00 PM. Please login to continue with your payment. Free Asian Handicap betting tip by Atyde. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach prediction. Get EXCLUSIVE Free Picks, Special NEWSLETTER ONLY Offers, and the Latest Sports Betting News. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach predictions On current form, those 8/11 (1.73) odds look well worth backing on Borussia Monchengladbach coming out on top against an out-of-sorts Freiburg. Check your mailbox (or spambox). Freiburg. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach: Prediction. We expect the away team to win on Saturday. Borussia Dortmund are looking to bounce straight back from an early setback when they play a Freiburg side who they’ve dominated in recent seasons. Use Accuracy Tracker to save your Strategy. ... taking a look at a Bundesliga clash that could prove to be pivotal in that department as Freiburg go head to head with Borussia Monchengladbach. Let’s follow BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs FREIBURG Prediction.. Borussia Monchengladbach will play Freiburg in a Bundesliga encounter on Saturday. Upcoming Match-ups. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for … Mar. Borussia M’gladbach vs. SC Freiburg 4/3/21 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction . Borussia Mgladbach vs SC Freiburg prediction for a Germany Bundesliga I fixture on Saturday, April 3rd. Borussia Monchengladbach have their sights set on a Champions League qualifying spot after a fairly positive restart to their 2019/20 Bundesliga season, with Die Fohlen having narrowly missed out on t. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 26/10/2018! The visitors will take some encouragement from those recent draws, but they will also fear the potency of Die Schwarzgelben’s attack here. Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction… Wednesday 10. For the game between SC Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund on 6/2/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that SC Freiburg has a 29% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. They have won 10 games, lost eight and drawn five. Teams Borussia Moenchengladbach Freiburg played so far 31 matches. Their style of play continues to garner many admiring glances. ASKBETTOR is an automated self-learning system which crunches numbers to predict results of football games with high accuracy. The latest SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach betting tips from our expert tipsters. This German Bundesliga match between SC Freiburg and Borussia Monchengladbach will be played on Jun 5, 2020 and kick off at 19:30.